We’ve said in the past that banking apps are a huge indicator of an OS’ acceptance. Confident, receiving the big identify apps is important, but banks begin popping up that’s a quite good sign. The newest to leap on the Windows Phone bandwagon is GEICO Insurance coverage.
You’ve heard of GEICO ahead of. If you haven’t you are genuinely good at tuning out Television commercials. Their most famous mascot is the gecko, but they also have a speaking pig, many others. And everybody knows 15 Minutes Could Save You 15% Or A lot more On Car Insurance. Their Windows Cellphone app lets you do everything you would want. Total listing of features below.
- Entry all your GEICO policies
- Access and view digital ID cards
- Spend your bill
- Modify your payment prepare
- View your special discounts and coverage detail
- Quote including, changing or getting rid of a vehicle
- See reported claim information, upload accident images and report a claim on geico.com
- See driver and vehicle details
- Update your make contact with information
- E-mail GEICO securely from the app
Download under for free of charge if you are a GEICO client. Say hello to the geck for me.