Future Merchandise sections
Potential Solution tables
- 2013 European Automakers: Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Volkswagen
- 2013 Exotics: Ferarri, Lamborghini and Maserati
- 2013 Chrysler-Fiat Long term Product
- 2013 Japanese Automakers: Mazda, Mitsubishi and Subaru
- 2013 Ford Product Ideas
- 2013 Korean Automakers Long term Merchandise
- 2013 European Automakers: Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Sensible
- 2013 Japanese Automakers Solution Programs: Acura, Honda, Lexus, Scion, Tesla, Toyota, Infiniti, Nissan
- 2013 GM Solution Strategies
March 6, 2014 – 3:13 pm ET
BMW has unveiled particulars and photos of its new X4 crossover with coupe styling. The motor vehicle is scheduled to make its planet debut up coming month at the New York auto display, with manufacturing beginning this spring in Spartanburg, S.C.
The X4, based on the technical blueprint of the X3, is a half-inch longer, at 184.3 inches, and one.5 inches lower than the X3.
In the United States, it will be available with BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive program and a choice of 2 turbocharged engines. The xDrive28i will have a 240-hp, 2.-liter 4-cylinder and a sticker price tag of $ 45,625. The xDrive35i will have a 300-hp, 3.-liter 6-cylinder with a sticker price of $ 48,925. Each prices include shipping.
Each models will have an 8-pace automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
Normal tools includes a sports activities leather steering wheel, variable sport steering, overall performance management and rear park distance management.
Autoweek contributed to this report