Lincoln, RI (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
April is Nationwide Vehicle Care Month, and Amica Insurance coverage is sharing some standard tips to aid preserve your vehicle working smoothly. Remember, maintenance should only be performed when the car’;s engine is off and has had time to awesome.
- Change the car’;s oil and oil filter, and check out the oil degree regularly.
- Inspect the battery. Make certain cables are connected and cost-free of corrosion, which can shorten the battery daily life.
- Maintain antifreeze, transmission, brake and electrical power steering fluids, and verify your driveway or parking spot for possible leaks.
- Keep the advisable amount of stress in the tires, like the spare tire. Below-inflated tires will wear quicker and supply poor traction. Also, inspect the tire treads by putting a penny in the tread. If you see the top of Lincoln’;s head, your treads are shallow and worn and ought to be replaced.
- Check hoses and belts. Substitute them if they’;re leaking or cracked.
- Make certain headlights, brake lights and turn signals are all functioning correctly.
If you feel there is a issue with your automobile, take it to a mechanic as soon as attainable. Smaller sized problems can become much more critical – and costly – if they are not taken care of early.
About Amica Insurance
Amica Mutual Insurance Co., the nation’;s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles, was founded in 1907. The company, based mostly in Lincoln, R.I., is a national author of car, homeowners, marine and individual umbrella liability insurance. Existence coverage is accessible via Amica Existence Insurance coverage Company, a wholly owned subsidiary. Amica employs a lot more than 3,200 people in 40 offices across the country.
Contact: Vince Burks, Corporate Communications, 50 Amica Way, Lincoln, RI 02865-1155, 800-652-6422, ext. 24563
Amica Media Center
Facebook: Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
Read through the total story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11722157.htm